Delete Snapchat Account Using Two Simple Method: Snapchat is known for its temporary nature. Messages, pictures, and videos can disappear forever some seconds once the recipient takes a glance at them. Snapchat is understood as being a short-lived form of communication. And even as your messages dissolve during a heartbeat, Snapchat has created it as quick and easy for your whole account to disappear forever too. There are several reasons why you may need to delete such an app. whatever your reason for leaving could also be, we are here to assist you through the method. There are 2 ways that to access Snapchat’s account deletion page.
How to delete your Snapchat account (method 1)
- Open your browser and go to Snapchat.com.
- Scroll down and select “Support”, under the “Company” section.
- Select “Learning the basics”.
- Select “Account Settings”.
- Select “Delete an Account”.
How to delete your Snapchat account (method 2)
- Go to https://accounts.snapchat.com/accounts/delete_account from any browser (you can’t delete the account from the actual app).
- Enter your username and password.
- Check the box to confirm you are not a robot.
- Select “Login”.
- Enter your username and password once again.
- Select “Delete my account”, all the way at the bottom.
Boom! Snapchat will keep all your data for 30 days, just in case you want to return. If that is the case, simply log back in to reactivate your account.
Now you’re free from Snapchat and prepared to start out a replacement life. otherwise, you will simply activate it after you start feeling withdrawals